Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ladybugs, Pina Coladas, and Fried Shrimp

Hello fellow ladybugs, and welcome back to another night in the life.  Venturing to city island to immerse myself in pina coladas and conversation, turned out to be successful.  Except, for the animals in the parking lot.  I'll get to that later.  As a fellow driver bestowed upon us, "don't worry, karma will get them!"

From tonight I learned, a. don't wear white underwear with a white dress (how are ladybugs supposed to know that?  We only dress up for special occasions - usually i'm just rolling around in my flower bed) 2. pina coladas fill you up and tres: don't drive home with one contact, then spend an hour looking for parking.  Oh, and that I have a couple pretty sweet friends.  Who enjoy fried shrimp.  What ladybug doesn't enjoy friend shrimp?

You?  Well, sorry, but we aren't friends anymore.

Ok, ok.  I lied.  I actually like steamed better.  Ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment