Friday, November 6, 2009

LadyBug Doesn't Have Health Insurance...

But she got her blood drawn, had to pee in a cup, and was psycho-analyzed.... to make 40 dollars.  In LadyBug terms, that is a pocketful of change.  In the words of my uncle, "She is a girl of many sorts."  Indeed, I am.  Although I still am not sure what that means.

At least there was a cute research guy (wink, wink) who got to ask me my entire life history.  Mostly questions in the realm of if I talk to invisible people... and if they talk back.  Or if I think the TV is talking directly to me.  Or if I thought I was a superhero (that would be sickkk).  Seriously, that would be amazing.  What kind of cool things can a LadyBug get into?  Lots, if you ask me.

Luckily, this LadyBug found out she was not insane, which was a nice little pick me up when life gets you down.  I may have some crazy tendencies (most notably driving to long island to take part in a study that involves having a MRI) but hey, at least I'm not hearing voices!  And that sassy kids, I will leave you to ponder.  Do you hear voices?  If you do, tell them you want to be a superhero.  Word out.

No comments:

Post a Comment