Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A LadyBug, In Training

This running thing swiftly turned from a chore... to a necessary evil... to a welcome relief.  I never thought I'd say this, but this LadyBug prefers running to flying.  Yup, that's right.  I said it.  Never in a million years right?  Don't doubt me folks.

So in light of this, keep my momentum going!  Donate here and make sure I make it to race day.  Without you, I may just cower in my green shell and avoid the snow in central park.  I don't want to run off with all my ladybug friends to brunch and mimoas.  Well, maybe after my run.  And you are more than welcome to join.  I love me some bananas foster pancakes.  And ice cream of course.

http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/joekl10k09/chackett

In case you are new to this adventure of yours truly, I am training to run a 10K for Team in Training.  I never ran before in my life - if you don't count trying to catch the bus or stop a parking attendant from writing your car three tickets.

1 comment:

  1. Count me in for mimosas...but seriously keep up the training Ladybug!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete