Tuesday, November 3, 2009

LadyBug Goes To The Left, To The Left...

a little to the middle?  to the right?

LadyBug likes to learn.  She likes to learn more than she likes to dance with all 6 of her feet, simultaneously.  She also doesn't understand why she is talking in 3rd person?  Or why banks and libraries are closed on Election Day.  Don't we all need to continue paying you Big Brother AND taking advantage of free internet when we are unemployed?

Regardless, let's hit this one, since it's Election Day and all.  Politics.  After much research and deliberation, I have decided that I am a Democratic Centrist.  First thought I was a Libertarian, but that proved to be a little too right-wing for me.  Either way, I am friends with everyone, regardless of your beliefs.  Hey, I would actually with agree with you on most of what you believe!

In light of that, I have always liked to understand why people stand on certain sides.  I don't care where, I like to have friends from all walks of life.  I'm friends with mammals AND tortoises of course!  As long as you have a strong, independent mind free of all convictions and stereotypes and ingrained beliefs you were taught to trust, I'd honor a fun conversation about it.

Over nachos of course.

And I wouldn't be against you buying me a beer.  Helping out the needy on Election Day is a worthy thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment