Friday, October 23, 2009

LadyBug Gets Some Work Done...

no, not THAT kind of work!  I think i'm beautiful thank you very much! No plastic here... although I wouldn't mind getting rid of some of my spots.  I mean, the more you have, the older you are!  Us LadyBugs have our ages written all over us.  Like trees.  But trees have to die before you really know how old they are.  And they grow old much more gracefully.  I wish I were a tree.  Although they don't have much protection in the winter and all.  And I'd DEFINITELY not want to be a tree in California.  They just burn to the ground.  Look at me getting off topic!


Anyway, check out the view from my apartment.  Nice huh?

Today I did some strength training at the gym.  Big day tomorrow, don't want to spoil the surprise, so you will hear all the details then!  LadyBug is making big changes folks, big changes.

I am reading a new book, How Starbucks Saved My Life, by Michael Gates Gill.  Good type of book to read in this economy, although i'm upset that he stole my idea of working at Starbucks.  I always still have my business plan for a new cafe stored away on my computer.  Who wouldn't love to see a LadyBug serve up loose leaf teas?  I know I would.  Damn!  I wasn't supposed to give that away either.  I guess i'm not good with secrets after all.

So here I am in the Ossining Public Library.  Let me tell you.  These Westchester folks really have nice libraries.  And couches!  Look at me enjoying the view from a lovely armchair.  I look quite studious, no?


 Tonight I am going to cook up a nice healthy dinner with Seagull again.  Chicken sauteed with squash, red and green peppers, and spinach.  Along with some wine... yum! We rented some foreign movies too.  There was another networking event I was going to attend tonight, but tomorrow morning I need to be on my A-game.  Gonna play it low key tonight.  I'm nervous!

Also, in other updates, I have a job interview on Monday!  Yay!  Time to to break out the suit and tie!  (Or just suit and heels)  I will keep you updated....


Stay sassy fellow ladybugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment