Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Evenings with LadyBug

Today I went to a seminar to further my exploration of career paths. What a waste of time. All i kept thinking about was ice cream. As a result, I skipped out on the poor guy. Which was good, because I got to read the paper on some steps outside Grand Central Terminal. Look at me becoming informed with the world. Don't I look cute? I think I looked especially good today. I was hoping to lock eyes with some of the other beetles on my 12 block walk back to the train. Those suckers were a disappointment. But alas, it was a wonderful fall evening. Us ladybugs usually hate the cold, but I'm a bitter lady. I love me some New York City winter.



I just realized I didn't formally introduce myself. Nah.... you will get to know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment