Sunday, October 25, 2009

LadyBug Walks for Diabetes

Who doesn't love walking for a good cause?  I wanted to donate as much money as I can to a cause I am so deeply involved in, so I had to charge it.  Why not?  It's better that that money is there, as opposed to on sale scarves at Banana Republic.  Hm, I haven't been there lately...



Look how happy I am hanging out in the high school field.  There was a DJ playing really loud pop music, at noon.  I did not mind, I was walking around like a pig in mud - there really was a lot of mud.





Anyway, it was a wonderful day.  Good friends and good conversation.  Thats the way a LadyBug should spend a Sunday.  4 miles through White Plains.  Apples, coffee, and yoga followed... before stopping at mama ladybugs place of residence.  Whenever I go there, I get unlimited frozen yogurt - and cable TV.  I haven't had cable TV... in a long time.  LadyBug spends a lot of time outside.  But I cannot tear myself away from the food network and animal planet.  Seriously, is a LadyBug allowed to have a crush on penguins?  Because the penguin show had some cool, smooth looking penguins.  They look like they have it all together.  Lady bugs on the other hand, cant even fly in a straight line - or 4 feet off the ground.  Seriously - watch them sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment